« Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to You! | Main | Finish It Up! Challenge »
Thursday
Nov242011

Happy Thanksgiving!

{9556: Pumpkin Pie by David Sifry}

Hello! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you All! I wish you a wonderful, peaceful, delicious holiday day! Wherever you may be, I hope it's absolutely fantastic and surrounded by those you love! I have plenty to be thankful for in my life {family and friends, health, food, and roof} and I'm especially thankful right here right now for all of you who have stopped by to visit! I'm thankful for all of you who keep me inspired and bring joy and beauty into my day everyday! Thank you! {It's been way too long since I've posted. Has it really been three days short of 5 months?! ...ohhhh...yikes.. yes, indeed, it has...!} :)

Eileen ~ xo

My new banner photo by the wonderful Melissa of Clothwork! :) Thank you, Melissa!

Reader Comments (8)

Happy Super Duper Fabulous Thanksgiving to you!!!

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:29 AM | Unregistered CommenterRachaeldaisy

Aww! Thanks, Rachael!! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Nov 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM | Registered CommenterEileen

I had to look twice when I received an email notification--I couldn't believe my eyes! :)

Hope your Thanksgiving was all sorts of wonderful . . . and may the blessings just keep piling up!

Nov 26, 2011 at 8:26 AM | Unregistered CommenterAmy

AmyJo! I almost hit the floor when I pushed 'publish'! lol Happy happy Thanksgiving and weekend to You!! :)

Nov 26, 2011 at 3:46 PM | Registered CommenterEileen

Miss Eileen - so nice to have you back! I miss you when you're not here on your blog. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you - one North American tradition I really miss being here in Australia.

Nov 27, 2011 at 12:30 AM | Unregistered CommenterLibby

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you Eileen! May you find your blog mojo again soon. :)

Nov 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM | Unregistered CommenterYazmin @ A Pretty Rock

Oh, Miss Libby! :) Happy Thanksgiving!! You're so sweet! I'll have an extra piece of pie just for you!! And I'm missing my color fix at C.O.!

Yazmin! Happy Thanksgiving!! :) Cheers and thank you! ;)

I hope you both had a fantastic day!

Nov 27, 2011 at 9:38 PM | Registered CommenterEileen

I missed this post! So I'm sneaking in to say happy holidays -- all of them! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes on Thursday!!

Dec 24, 2011 at 10:21 AM | Unregistered CommenterBrandi {not your average ordinary}

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):